DIS Mobile Van
DIS Mobile is a unique mobile van service for the Otago region. Making it easier for you to access information and equipment in your local community.
Dunedin City, North Otago, South Otago, Central Otago, excluding Queenstown.
DIS Mobile van provides a unique guest speaker experience for community group meetings and disability support groups of all ages. Giving access to equipment and daily living aids to the Otago community.
What to expect
- Approximately 40 minutes for presentation
- Simple and practical solutions to maintain your independence
- Up-to-date information and resources for community, disability and health organisations
- Demonstration of assistive products and the ability to purchase them
- Walking stick and walker height-and-safety check.
Make a booking
To make a booking or check availability please contact us.