Working Together For Vulnerable Kids
Who is the seminar for?
Members of the public and professionals who want to understand more and anyone who works with children, young people, families and whānau. The seminar will also help build a network with others in your community.
What will I learn?
In this seminar you will gain a greater understanding of:
- how you can support vulnerable children & young people and keep them safe
- what signs to look out for
- things you can do if you’re worried about a child or young person
- how and where you can raise your concerns
- how you can appropriately respond to vulnerable children and young people
- the Vulnerable Children Act (2014)
- what happens when Oranga Tamariki - Ministry for Children, receives a report of concern or referral
How do I to sign up?
You need to register online to attend this free seminar using the link below:
Manitoto Golf Club