Working Together for Vulnerable Kids
"One person can make a difference to an innocent life. I feel very passionate about this. The more who do this course the better for us all, our tamariki, our mokopuna, our future generations."
- Public Health Nurse
What you will learn:
In this seminar, you will gain a greater understanding of:
- your role in supporting vulnerable children and keeping them safe
- what to look out for
- things you can do if you're worried about a child
- how and where you raise your concerns
- how to respond to vulnerable children
- the Children's Act 2014
- what happens when the Ministry for Children, Oranga Tamariki receives a referral
The seminar also helps build a network with others in your community.
Who is it for?
Professionals and practitioners working with children, families and whanau
Kingsgate Hotel, 10 Smith Street, Dunedin